A wide range of support, designed to help at every step
The KERENDIA Patient Support Program provides you with resources to help you start and stay on therapy with KERENDIA. The program includes:
- Support to help understand your KERENDIA insurance benefits, as well as providing assistance with insurance, financial or affordability challenges
- Emails to help guide you through your KERENDIA journey by sharing news, information and stories from other KERENDIA patients
- A personal mentor, who will provide you with information and encouragement as you begin therapy
- Tools to help you track and learn about your therapy
To learn more about the KERENDIA Patient Support Program, call 1-888-KERENDIA (537-3634).
Resources and reminders right on your phone
The KERENDIA Digital Companion on the Medisafe™ app is designed to provide KERENDIA patients with:
- Resources and information about KERENDIA and chronic kidney disease associated with type 2 diabetes
- Customized medication and appointment reminders
- Timely messages and notifications
To begin using the KERENDIA Digital Companion, download the Medisafe app by clicking the App StoreSM or Google Play™ logo below. Once you have downloaded the app, just add KERENDIA to your list of medications to get started.
Motivation. Encouragement. Help.
Sign up to speak with a personal mentor
The KERENDIA Personal Support Program provides patients who have a prescription for KERENDIA with a personal mentor who offers personalized communication and educational support during your first months on KERENDIA. You can choose whether you would like to communicate with your mentor by phone, text, or email. To register, please fill in the information below.
Savings and insurance support are available, too
We are committed to helping you with insurance, financial, or affordability challenges. Learn more about the different options that may be available to you here.